Nextbit Robin Nougat Firmware Download
Now you can Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin. The company previously rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Nextbit Robin and now released the official stable Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Nextbit Robin. The Nextbit Robin Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1. Nougat manually. Follow the below guide to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin.
The Nextbit Robin Android 7.1.1. Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and soon will be available for all users. Here we provide you the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Factory Image for Nextbit Robin with that you can update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA for Nextbit Robin from below.
Download Full Android 7.1.1 OTA Zip for Nextbit Robin
- This method only works on Nextbit Robin, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin –
1) Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download Android 7.1.1 Factory image for Nextbit Robin from above and extract it in ADB folder.
4) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
5) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
6) Now Plug your device into your PC and boot your device into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down).
7) Now type the below command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock-go
8) Once the phone reboot, boot into the fastboot mode again and type the below command.
flash-all.bat (For Windows)
./flash-all.sh (For Mac)
7) Now your phone will flash all the necessary files. and reboot
8) Done! Reboot your device.